- Odyssee Mobile, a fast growing IT company, is specialized in mobile apps for the Field Sales and Field Service market.
- Odyssee Mobile started in 2006 and develops external service automation software. The "Cloud" approach avoids investment costs or complicated installation procedures.
- Using Odyssee Mobile is simple and fast. Have a look www.odysseeservice.com
- Odyssee is active in European countries and is now looking to expand its team with a ‘Freelance API developer’.
Core Job activities
- As a software integrator at Odyssee Mobile, you integrate third-party systems with the Odyssee platform.
- The integration can be data integration using API’s, extra webservices, plug-ins and so on.
- You're responsible for ensuring that what you deliver is performant, secure, understandable and well documented.
- You model and implement new REST API features
- You develop or adapt plugins to connect different API/databases
- You will interact with the clients, the sales team and the technical team of Odyssee Mobile
- You have a master or bachelor degree in ICT
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience and track record
- Knowledge of English (C2) is mandatory for client contacts and web meetings
- Knowledge of French is an asset
- You are able to keep a high level vision on priorities based on impact for the end customer.
- You have a strong understanding of database design, performance analysis, network systems, large scale storage systems, web services and API (and web infrastructure in general)
- You have a very strong analytical mind
- You like to deliver high quality
- You are able to create author clean, documented & standards-compliant code
- Technical skills
- .NET framework and C#
- Web Service API’s, REST, XML, JSON
- API versioning
- MS-SQL databases
- Nice to have:
- Understanding OO principles
- Experience with Scrum/Agile
- Experience with cloud services and Big Data
Why work for Odyssee Mobile?
- First off all: a HUGE challenge and the chance to see your ideas and actions (OK, if they are great) come to life and conquer the markets. You’ll work in an inspiring environment with a diverse mix of colleagues of all ages and nationalities.
- Throughout the years, we have created an Odyssee team of 23 freelance people working on a full time basis from their home office in different countries. We use internal communication channels and tools to keep everybody in touch and organize this “network” based work.
- Our HQ is in the great city of Brussels, Belgium, but the vast majority works from their own home office.
- Are you ready to be part of a young, ambitious, and dynamic international team?
- Freelance contract for an unlimited period of time. Most of our freelancers are already 3-5 years on board.
- There is a transition period possible during 3 months where you can work partially but after 3 months you need to be available full time (transition period is available if needed, you can also start full time right away)
- A key position in a fast-growing Mobile company where you will have a real impact on the business
- Being part of a young, ambitious, and dynamic team
- Interesting growth and personal development opportunities
If this sounds like a great opportunity to you, then apply directly via this link : https://odyssee-mobile.jobsoid.com/
Your home office