- Odyssee Mobile, a fast growing IT company, is specialized in mobile apps for the Field Sales and Field Service market
- Odyssee Mobile started in 2006 and develops external service automation software. The "Cloud" approach avoids investment costs or complicated installation procedures.
- Using Odyssee Mobile is simple and fast. Have a look www.odysseeservice.com
- Odyssee is active in European countries and is now looking to expand its team with a ‘Freelance HTML5 Angular JS Developer ’.
Do you want to be a key player in shaping the future of Odyssee Mobile and participate in the deployment of our Hi-Tech Mobile application strategy?
- Provide development work for HTML5 applications
- As a Developer, you are mainly responsible to manage and work on the Odyssee Web Portal solution.
- Your primary focuses will be to implement the back end and front end business logics/UI, with a focus on performance and high quality.
- Your main duties will include creating high-level modules and components and develop appropriate unit tests to enforce a top quality.
- You will work within a “Scrum” team with other front-end developers, back-end developers and Functional analysts, together to achieve a common goal.
- Single page web application design
- Analyse complex user requirements, procedures, and problems to improve existing system design
- Code Review and modify programs to ensure technical accuracy, security and reliability.
- Develop and execute unit test cases.
- Perform test plan preparation and unit and system testing
- Provide quality documentation, status updates.
- .NET (C#)
- Experience with AngularJS, especially writing advanced components
- Experience with performance tuning of a single page application
- Experience building complex forms
- Experience with OO development and SQL is a plus.
- Front-end and back-end development
- Agile development
- Language: English mandatory (good oral and written skills), French is ++
- You have a master/bachelor degree or similar by experience in ICT
- You have a strong technical knowledge and analytical mind
- You like to deliver high quality
- You are a good teamplayer, focused to get all the user stories through the sprint
- You know how to manage a planning, sprints and deadlines
- As developer, you are able to give good time estimations and you communicate fluently with the project managers
Why work for Odyssee Mobile?
- First off all: a HUGE challenge and the chance to see your ideas and actions (OK, if they are great) come to life and conquer the markets. You’ll work in an inspiring environment with a diverse mix of colleagues of all ages and nationalities.
- Throughout the years, we have created an Odyssee team of 23 freelance people working on a full time basis from their home office in different countries. We use internal communication channels and tools to keep everybody in touch and organize this “network” based work.
- Our HQ is in the great city of Brussels, Belgium, but the vast majority works from their own home office.
- Are you ready to be part of a young, ambitious, and dynamic international team?
- Freelance contract for an unlimited period of time. Most of our freelancers are already 3-5 years on board.
- There is a transition period possible during 3 months where you can work partially but after 3 months you need to be available full time (transition period is available if needed, you can also start full time right away)
- A key position in a fast-growing Mobile company where you will have a real impact on the business
- Being part of a young, ambitious, and dynamic team
- Interesting growth and personal development opportunities
If this sounds like a great opportunity to you, then apply directly via this link : https://odyssee-mobile.jobsoid.com/
Your home office