- Odyssee Mobile, a fast-growing IT company, is specialized in mobile apps for the Field Service market.
- Odyssee Mobile started in 2006 with developing cloud software. The "Cloud" approach avoids investment costs or complicated installation procedures.
- Using Odyssee Service is simple and fast. Have a look www.odysseeservice.com
- Odyssee is a leading developer active in the European market and is now looking to expand its team with a after sales project consultant.
Do you want to be a key player in shaping the future of Odyssee Mobile and participate in the deployment of our Hi-Tech Mobile application strategy?
Core Job activities
- Analysis and implementation of the project after sales
- Configure and implement our solutions for the client based on requirements and customer needs.
- Understand the integration process with third party software (like ERP’s)
- Coordinate customer integrations with the Integration team
- Maintain client contact
- Followup closely and deliver solutions within the time framework and budget
- You are fluent in English and Dutch or English/French
- You have a bachelor degree or equivalent by experience
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in IT software projects is an asset
- You have good analytical skills: listen and translate customer needs to internal endpoints
- Clear and timely communication with all involved parties.
- Experience with Dynamics NAV backend is an asset
- We are ambitious and when we say growth we mean growth. This is your chance to be part of a fast-growing company
- A particular sales training and trajectory to really enter into the ‘sales secrets’ of our services and software’s
- Market rate salary and OTE
- A key position in a fast-growing Mobile company where you will have a real impact on the business
- Being part of a young, ambitious, and dynamic team
- Interesting growth and personal development opportunities
Belgium, Brussels: 650 meters walking distance from the train station midi (Brusssel Zuid) at the headquarters of Odyssee Mobile.