Are you curious, driven and dynamic? Is your professional mantra “I can easily sell a fridge to an Inuit”? Well, then keep scrolling down.
WHAT is Odyssee Service
Founded in 2008 by a dynamic Odyssee team with big dreams, Odyssee Service quickly joined the major leagues of field service management solutions.
How? By building 360° field service management solution that offers companies one place where they can create, plan and execute service orders in real-time, helping them resolve any field service inefficiencies and increase service excellence. If this sounds like Chinese to you (no offense to China) 1. do not panic and 2. allow us to break it down a bit more.
It’s all about drastically reducing the amount of time and communication service companies spend on managing field service orders and making it easier and more transparent for everyone. It works cloud-based, which means the service manager has a real-time overview of every call (my machine is broken), every planned service order (we come that day to repair it) and every technician (where is he and will he arrive on time at the customer). The technician uses a mobile app to keep track of every service order he needs to execute and deliver service excellence. The next step is to provide these guys with as much support as possible to get the most out of the Odyssee Service solution and deliver service excellence to their end-customers.
As of today, Odyssee Service has grown from that Odyssee startup into a diverse team of more than 26 big dreamers. But we want more. We want YOU!
WHAT can we offer you:
- A dynamic and awesome work environment with a startup mentality.
- A unique culture where we are all part of one mission and each person’s input matters.
- The responsibility and willingness to give our all and then some.
- A competitive salary with all the perks a great employee needs and deserves included: luncheon cheques, work phone, comprehensive health insurance, covered travel expenses, etc.
- And last but not least, an office in the center of Brussels just 200 meters from the South station, the hot-spot where all the start-up cool cats come out and play - after working their butts off, of course.
And finally, the Odyssee Service mission: Helping service companies in every country of the world to deliver outstanding field service to their customers.
As an Enterprise Account Executive you will play an essential role in Odyssee Service as you will have a massive impact on its growth. Our sales team shares the Odyssee Service success story with organizations around the world and helps them understand the value Odyssee Service offers to manage Field Service teams. With an extra Account Executive, Odyssee Service can grow even faster and stronger!
Your TASKS: Fuel growth by helping to generate new business
- Ask questions and uncover our prospects' pains
- Challenge them and evangelize
- Show them the value of our Odyssee Service solution and question their status quo
- Involve our Customer Success team and help our prospects preparing a business case
- Build a network of C-level executives and discover how businesses work in no time
- Watch your prospects become real Odyssee Service fans rather than just customers
- Learn every single day amazing things from extremely talented sales professionals, your colleagues!
- B2B is your thing
- You have experience with selling solutions or services (experience with enterprise software/SaaS is a plus)
- You have a proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets consistently
- You know how to call on decision makers and executives
- You have a start up DNA
- You have outstanding communication skills. Sales training is a plus, fluency in Dutch/English is a must
- You know how to work with CRM
- You have a passion for life and the Odyssee Service product
- You have the desire to grow yourself, your team and the company
- You have the will to have a maximum impact on Odyssee Service
- And the desire to work in an amazing team
WHY we want YOU:
If we sound like the salt to your pepper - APPLY already so we can get this show started at https://odyssee-mobile.jobsoid...