- Odyssee Mobile, a fast growing IT company, is specialized in mobile apps for the Field Sales and Field Service market.
- Odyssee Mobile started in 2006 and develops external service automation software. The "Cloud" approach avoids investment costs or complicated installation procedures.
- Using Odyssee Mobile is simple and fast. Have a look www.odysseeservice.com
- Odyssee is active in European countries and is now looking for an employee to expand its team in Brussels with a ‘Sales development representative Brussels based (SDR) ’.
Do you want to be a key player in shaping the future of Odyssee Mobile and participate in the deployment of our Hi-Tech Mobile application strategy?
Core Job activities
- Classic Sales Development role: outbound sales style, in depth product knowledge, pre-sales planning and screening for the account managers
- You will get most of the leads via the marketing department (MQL's)
- On the other hand you will also generate specific target groups and approach the right person within the companies that you selected in order to generate a sales qualified lead (SQL's)
- So you will develops SQL's (sales qualified leads) from own research or from MQL's (market qualified leads) passed on by the marketing department
- You will manage the early stages of the sales cycle making sure that prospects understand the value of the software
- You will generate sales leads in a multi country environment: Belgium, France, Germany and The Netherlands
- In some cases you will use a call center to assist you in the first line
- Researches and identifies qualified targets
- Build campaigns to track success rates using software tools
- Engages in a conversation through email, phone, chats to understand the customer’s needs
- Qualifies clients based on fit
- Qualified clients (SQL's) are assigned to Account Executives
- Disqualified clients are tagged: no target(not the right industry, special needs, ...), , nurturing, self-service
- In some cases like very small companies you will close immediately and sell our products (occasionally)
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in sales and proven track record
- Knowledge of French AND Dutch, English nice to have
- Ability to generate sales qualified leads form the obtained MQL's from the marketing department and own SQL's generated
- Research and data mining skills in order to extract potential customers
- Understand and listen to the potential clients needs & wants
Why work for Odyssee Mobile?
- First off all: a HUGE challenge and the chance to see your ideas and actions (OK, if they are great) come to life and conquer the markets. You’ll work in an inspiring environment with a diverse mix of colleagues of all ages and nationalities.
- Throughout the years, we have created an Odyssee team of people working on a full time basis in the Brussels office or from their home offices in different countries. We use internal communication channels and tools to keep everybody in touch and organize this “network” based work.
- Our HQ is in the great city of Brussels, Belgium, but the vast majority works from their own home office.
- Are you ready to be part of a young, ambitious, and dynamic international team?
- We are ambitious and when we say growth we mean growth. This is your chance to be part of a fast growing company
- A particular sales training and trajectory to really enter into the ‘sales secrets’ of our services and software’s
- Market rate salary and OTE
- Employee contract for an unlimited period of time
- A key position in a fast-growing Mobile company where you will have a real impact on the business
- Being part of a young, ambitious, and dynamic team
- Interesting growth and personal development opportunities
Brussels, Belgium close to midi station – the office is at 600 meters walking distance from the station