- Odyssee Mobile, a fast growing IT company, is specialized in mobile apps for the Field Sales and Field Service market.
- Odyssee Mobile started in 2006 and develops external service automation software. The "Cloud" approach avoids investment costs or complicated installation procedures.
- Using Odyssee Mobile is simple and fast. Have a look www.odysseeservice.com
- Odyssee is active in European countries and is now looking for an employee to expand its team in Brussels with a ‘Customer success manager (CSM) Brussels based ’.
Do you want to be a key player in shaping the future of Odyssee Mobile and participate in the deployment of our Hi-Tech Mobile application strategy?
Core Job activities
- The main responsibility will be the on boarding of the clients that sales made
- Insuring that the clients meet success throughout their Odyssee Service Customer journey: on board the client and upgrade him gradually
- Supporting the clients to ensure they extract full benefit of our tool capabilities and services
- Explore opportunities to enhance client business, productivity, ROI and consequently the Field service put in place
- Establish solid relationships with the users so that all activities are closely aligned with their business strategy, allowing the full potential of their solution to be realized
- Develop efficient communication around product updates that echo with your customers’ objectives
- Define customer requirements, problem solving, anticipate future needs, and generally serve as the customers’ voice within Odyssee
- Bring up suggestions on product improvements to the product team
- Achieve annual renewal and up-selling revenue targets
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in sales or a similar position and a proven track record
- Knowledge of French AND Dutch, English nice to have
- You will get a product training and acquire in depth product knowledge
- You have a strong affinity towards for new technology platforms
- You have strong academic background in business, marketing or communication
- Organised and able to multitask, ability to learn on the fly & grasp technical concepts
- Proactive, team player and eager to grow. You don’t hesitate to bring ideas and to implement them
- Passion for what you do
Why work for Odyssee Mobile?
- First off all: a HUGE challenge and the chance to see your ideas and actions (OK, if they are great) come to life and conquer the markets. You’ll work in an inspiring environment with a diverse mix of colleagues of all ages and nationalities.
- Throughout the years, we have created an Odyssee team of people working on a full time basis in the Brussels office or from their home offices in different countries. We use internal communication channels and tools to keep everybody in touch and organize this “network” based work.
- Our HQ is in the great city of Brussels, Belgium, but the vast majority works from their own home office.
- Are you ready to be part of a young, ambitious, and dynamic international team?
- We are ambitious and when we say growth we mean growth. This is your chance to be part of a fast growing company
- A particular sales training and trajectory to really enter into the ‘sales secrets’ of our services and software’s
- Market rate salary and OTE
- Employee contract for an unlimited period of time
- A key position in a fast-growing Mobile company where you will have a real impact on the business
- Being part of a young, ambitious, and dynamic team
- Interesting growth and personal development opportunities
Brussels, Belgium close to midi station – the office is at 600 meters walking distance from the station