As our sales operations is team-based, working as Customer Success Manager does precisely what it’s title suggests: you work to support a portfolio of customers to get the most out of Odyssee Service. Working primarily in-house, you take care of the details from the on-boarding stage on, to help the customers achieving their goals faster. This is a dynamic role, capable of building trusted relationships with the customers and voicing their requests inside the Odyssee Service product development teams.
Your TASKS: "Fuel growth by helping to generate new business"
- You’ll manage your own portfolio of Odyssee Service customers and ensure they get so much value out of Odyssee Service, they can't live without it
- You'll do lots of online meetings and customer visits to help them better understand and use Odyssee Service’s powerful features and how they can help them reach their goals
- You’ll deliver awesome, dedicated support to these customers in collaboration with other Odyssee Service teams, helping them resolve issues, be successful with our product, work towards predefined goals and demonstrate the ROI of their investment in order to grow the customer
- You’ll work with your customers and other Odyssee Service teams to ensure that your customers’ voices are being heard in the business and product development decisions Odyssee Service makes
WHY we want YOU:
- You have excellent account and project management skills
- You are comfortable speaking to both C-level executives and individual contributors about value and easily switch between high-level and feature/benefit conversations
- You can make a customer smile, even from behind a phone and a computer
- You have at least 2 years experience in a customer facing role, ideally for an enterprise software, service or Software as a Service (SaaS) company.
- You have excellent software and internet technology skills. Learning new technologies and better ways of working is your passion
- You are a true team player, excited about working in an agile team. Taking ownership and taking care of your colleagues is in your nature. Asking for help when necessary is not a problem for you as well
- You are a strong, concise writer and speaker that can explain things clearly in Dutch & English
- Any other language (French, German, Italian, Spanish…) is an asset the more the merrier
- You have downloaded a Free Trial of Odyssee Service mobile app and browsed our website before applying, so you know what kind of company we are and what we do
WHAT can we offer you:
- A cool and relaxing work environment with a start-up mentality
- A unique culture where we are all part of one mission and each person’s input matters
- The responsibility and willingness to give our all and then some
- The possibility to grow within the company and to create a career path
- A competitive salary with all the perks a great employee needs and deserves included: meal vouchers, work phone, comprehensive health insurance, covered travel expenses, etc...
- We value opportunities for growth and skill development
- And last but not least, an office in the centre of Brussels just 200 meters from the South station, the hot-spot where all the start-up cool cats come out and play - after working their butts off, of course
WHAT is Odyssee Mobile Service
We are a fast growing SAAS company. Founded in 2008 by a dynamic Odyssee team with big dreams, Odyssee Service quickly joined the TOP 100 major leagues of SaaS - field service management solutions. . It’s all about drastically reducing the amount of time and communication service companies spend on managing field service orders and making it easier and more transparent for everyone. As of today, Odyssee Service has grown from that Odyssee startup into a diverse and international team of big dreamers. And finally, the Odyssee Service mission: Helping service companies in every country of the world to deliver outstanding field service to their customers. But we want more. We want YOU to be part of it. This is the start of your career journey.
If we sound like the salt to your pepper - APPLY already so we can get this show started