- Odyssee Mobile, a fast growing IT company, is specialized in mobile apps for the Field Sales and Field Service market.
- Odyssee Mobile started in 2006 and develops external service automation software. The "Cloud" approach avoids investment costs or complicated installation procedures.
- Using Odyssee Mobile is simple and fast. Have a look www.odysseeservice.com
- Odyssee is active in European countries and is now looking for an employee to expand its team in Brussels with a ‘Product owner native apps Brussels based ’.
Do you want to be a key player in shaping the future of Odyssee Mobile and participate in the deployment of our Hi-Tech Mobile application strategy?
Core Job activities
- Supporting the clients to ensure they extract full benefit of our tool capabilities and services during implementation of the software
- You ensure the follow-up and correct delivery of your projects in “ Agile” modus, and this in close collaboration with designers, analysts, publishing and IT-teams
- You identify the concrete needs and expectations of our customers with support of your internal business SPOC's, resulting in a clearly defined E2E customer journey.
- You are the “owner” of the backlog containing user stories and you launch these together with your stakeholders.
- You define the test scenarios and ensure the follow-up of the test results.
- You report your progress to your management and to your stakeholders. In case you detect serious issues with the deliveries, you communicate proactively so that the project timing can be safeguarded.
- Shape the definition of project missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements with the Scrum team
- Facilitate day-to-day process activities of Agile software development/Scrum encouraging and supporting the teams to self-manage their iteration activities using a supporting management style
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in software implementation or a similar position and a proven track record
- Knowledge of French AND Dutch native, English nice to have
- You will get a product training and acquire in depth product knowledge
- Familiar with scrum and agile technologies
- Knowledge of Xamarin technology is an asset
- You have a strong affinity towards for new technology platforms
- You have strong academic background in business, marketing or communication
- Organised and able to multitask, ability to learn on the fly & grasp technical concepts
- Proactive, team player and eager to grow. You don’t hesitate to bring ideas and to implement them
- you are a true team player with excellent communication and coordination skills (extremely fit to work in a cross-functional company context and to motivate each other
Why work for Odyssee Mobile?
- First off all: a HUGE challenge and the chance to see your ideas and actions (OK, if they are great) come to life and conquer the markets. You’ll work in an inspiring environment with a diverse mix of colleagues of all ages and nationalities.
- Throughout the years, we have created an Odyssee team of 26 people working on a full time basis from their home office in different countries and the Brussels office. We use internal communication channels and tools to keep everybody in touch and organize this “network” based work.
- Our HQ is in the great city of Brussels, Belgium, but the vast majority works from their own home office.
- Are you ready to be part of a young, ambitious, and dynamic international team?
- We are ambitious and when we say growth we mean growth. This is your chance to be part of a fast growing company
- A particular sales training and trajectory to really enter into the ‘sales secrets’ of our services and software’s
- Market rate salary and OTE
- Employee contract for an unlimited period of time
- A key position in a fast-growing Mobile company where you will have a real impact on the business
- Being part of a young, ambitious, and dynamic team
- Interesting growth and personal development opportunities
Brussels, Belgium close to midi station – the office is at 600m walking distance from the station