Are you curious, driven and dynamic? Is your professional mantra “I can easily sell a fridge to an Inuit”? Well, then keep scrolling down.
WHAT is Odyssee Mobile Service
Founded in 2008 by a dynamic Odyssee team with big dreams, Odyssee Service quickly joined the major leagues of field service management solutions. We are a fast growing SAAS company. It’s all about drastically reducing the amount of time and communication service companies spend on managing field service orders and making it easier and more transparent for everyone. As of today, Odyssee Service has grown from that Odyssee startup into a diverse and international team of big dreamers. But we want more. We want YOU!
And finally, the Odyssee Service mission: Helping service companies in every country of the world to deliver outstanding field service to their customers.
As a business developer you will play an essential role in Odyssee Service as you will have a massive impact on its growth. Our sales team shares the Odyssee Service success story with organizations around the world and helps them understand the value Odyssee Service offers to manage Field Service teams. With an extra business development manager, Odyssee Service can grow even faster and stronger!
Your TASKS: Fuel growth by helping to generate new business
- Ask questions and uncover our prospects' pains
- Challenge them and evangelize
- Show them the value of our Odyssee Service solution and question their status quo
- Involve our Customer Success team and help our prospects preparing a business case
- Build a network of C-level executives and discover how businesses work in no time
- Watch your prospects become real Odyssee Service fans rather than just customers
- Learn every single day amazing things from extremely talented sales professionals, your colleagues!
- B2B is your thing
- You are a native dutch speaker and you have professional English conversation skills
- French or German language is an asset
- You have experience with selling solutions or services (experience with enterprise software/SaaS is a plus)
- You have a proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets consistently
- You know how to call on decision makers and executives
- You have a start up DNA
- You have outstanding communication skills. Sales training is a plus, fluency in Dutch/English is a must
- You know how to work with CRM
- You have a passion for life and the Odyssee Service product
- You have the desire to grow yourself, your team and the company
- You have the will to have a maximum impact on Odyssee Service
- And the desire to work in an amazing team
WHAT can we offer you:
- A dynamic and awesome work environment with a startup mentality.
- A unique culture where we are all part of one mission and each person’s input matters.
- The responsibility and willingness to give our all and then some.
- A competitive salary with all the perks a great employee needs and deserves included: luncheon cheques, work phone, comprehensive health insurance, covered travel expenses, etc.
- And last but not least, an office in the center of Brussels just 200 meters from the South station, the hot-spot where all the start-up cool cats come out and play - after working their butts off, of course.
If we sound like the salt to your pepper - APPLY already so we can get this show started