Are you customer oriented, driven and emphatic? Is your professional mantra “The customer is always right and I’m here to help himt”? Well, then keep scrolling down.
Great Expectations for the manager that will manage the helpdesk for our software
As our helpdesk operations is team-based, working as helpdesk manager does precisely what it’s title suggests: you work to support the helpdesk team and the customers reaching the best possible user experience ever, every day. Working in-house, you take care of the first line, second line and third line process, the Odyssee SLA’s and the Odyssee Field Service knowledge base, This is a dynamic role, capable of building strong relationships with key stakeholders like the Product Owners and development experts, managing the helpdesk team and at the same time improving the support service Odyssee Field Service provides to its customers.
Kick-start your career at Odyssee Field Service!
Your TASKS: Achieving helpdesk excellence
- Build, manage and motivate the helpdesk team to deliver the best possible support, every day again
- Improve and manage first, second and third line processes
- Monitor the SLA’s for each of the helpdesk lines,
- Discuss and develop communication skills for an empathic communication flow with customers
- Improve the communication channels allowing customer to use any channel they like
- Implement a real-time support so customers don’t need to wait
WHY we want YOU:
- B2B is your thing
- Having between 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar job
- You will be the company's inhouse voice for all our customers and users and handle that responsibility with great care;
- You’re comfortable having the responsibility of managing the entire helpdesk eco system;
- You take ownership and deliver results. No need to micro-manage you, you go-getter you!
- You are passionate about life and the Odyssee Field Service product
- You are fluent in Dutch, English and French. Other languages are welcome (The more the merrier!);
- You are a strong, confident communicator with a sense of humour
- You have the will to have a maximum impact on Odyssee Field Service
- You care deeply, genuinely and passionately concerned about the Odyssee customers and are flexible enough to not let stress get the best of you;
- Experience with enterprise software or SaaS is a plus
- Helpdesk Management training is a plus
- Knowledge of Field service processes is a plus
- Knowledge of German/Italian/Spanish or other languages are a plus
What we like a lot
WHAT is Odyssee Field Service
Founded in 2008 by a dynamic Odyssee team with big dreams, Odyssee Field Service quickly joined the major leagues of field service management solutions.
How? By building 360° field service management solutions that offers companies one place where they can create, plan, execute and monitor service orders in real-time, helping them resolve any field service inefficiencies and increase service excellence. If this sounds like Chinese to you (no offense to China) 1. do not panic and 2. allow us to break it down a bit more.
It’s all about drastically reducing the amount of time and communication service companies spend on managing field service orders and making it easier and more transparent for everyone. It works cloud-based, which means the service manager has a real-time overview of every call (my machine is broken), every planned service order (we come that day to repair it) and every technician (where is he and will he arrive on time at the customer). The technician uses a mobile app to keep track of every service order he needs to execute and deliver service excellence. The next step is to provide our customers with as much support as they need to get the most out of the Odyssee Field Service solution and deliver service excellence to their end-customers day in, day out.
As of today, Odyssee Field Service has grown from that Odyssee startup into a diverse team of big dreamers. But we want more. We want YOU!
WHAT can we offer you:
- A dynamic and awesome work environment with a startup mentality.
- A unique culture where we are all part of one mission and each person’s input matters.
- The responsibility and willingness to give our all and then some.
- A competitive salary with all the perks a great employee needs and deserves included: luncheon cheques, work phone, comprehensive health insurance, covered travel expenses, etc.
- And last but not least, an office in the center of Brussels, the hot-spot where all the start-up cool cats come out and play - after working their butts off, of course, just 200 meters from the South station.
And finally, the Odyssee Field Service mission: Helping service companies in every country of the world to deliver outstanding field service to their customers.
If we sound like the salt to your pepper - APPLY already so we can get this show started