Are you customer oriented, driven and emphatic? Is your professional mantra “The customer is always right and I’m here to help”? Well, then keep scrolling down.
Working as Customer On-Boarding Manager does precisely what it’s title suggests: you work to help and support customers to get the most out of Odyssee Field Service. You take care of the details from the on-boarding stage on, and help the customers implement the Odyssee Field Service solution and get the most benefit out of it. This is a dynamic role, capable of building trusted relationships with the customers and voicing their requests inside the Odyssee Field Service teams. You speak Dutch, English and French.
Your TASKS: "Get new customers up & running on Odyssee Field Service"
- You help new customers implementing the Odyssee Field Service solution inside their company, by advising them the best possible set-up corresponding to their current processes and needs.
- You advice existing customers on how to get more out of Odyssee Field Service and continue to grow;
- You now and then give support and advice to the sales team to help them convert a customer, by showing these potential customers the added value of Odyssee Field Service for their business;
- You will help maintain the Odyssee Field Service knowledge base
- You’ll listen to customers to ensure that their voices are being heard in the product development decisions Odyssee Field Service makes
WHY we want YOU:
- You have an analytical mindset and can explain things clearly in Dutch and English. French is a +
- You are a good listener and always looking how the software can best serve the processes of the customer
- You say what you do and do what you say.You communicate fluidly and are well organized
- You can make a customer smile, even from behind a phone and computer
- You are a true team player, excited about working in an agile team. Asking for help when necessary is not a problem for you.
- You have at least a bachelor degree
- Experience or having worked in a Field Service company is an asset
- You have browsed our website before applying and started a Free Trial of Odyssee Field Service (including installing the Odyssee Field Service app), so you know what kind of company we are and what we do;)
WHAT can we offer you:
- A cool and relaxing work environment with a Scale-up mentality
- A unique culture where we are all part of one mission and each person’s input matters
- The possibility to grow within the company and to create a career path
- A competitive salary and advantages
- We value opportunities for growth and skill development
- And last but not least, a good work-life balance with a mix of working from the home office, from our office in the center of Brussels, just 500 meters from the South station and on-site at the customer.
WHO is Odyssee Field Service
We are a fast growing SAAS company. Founded in 2008 by a dynamic Odyssee team with big dreams, Odyssee Field Service quickly joined the TOP 50 major leagues of SaaS - field service management solutions. Our software platform is a 360° field service management solution that offers companies one central hub where they can create, plan, execute and monitor after-sales service orders in real-time, helping them resolve any field service inefficiencies and increase service excellence.
It’s all about optimizing the field service potential of every service company. As of today, Odyssee Field Service has grown from that Odyssee startup into a diverse and international Scale-up with customers in Europe and the USA.
Brussels – Belgium, 500 meters from the South station (Bruxelles Midi).