Are you curious, driven, and dynamic? Is your professional mantra “I can connect any software with my brain ”? Well, then keep scrolling down.
WHO is Odyssee Field Service
Founded in 2008 by a dynamic Odyssee team with big dreams, Odyssee Field Service quickly joined the major leagues of field service management solutions.
How? By building a 360° field service management solution that offers companies one place where they can create, plan and execute service orders in real-time, helping them resolve any field service inefficiencies and increase service excellence.
The Odyssee Field Service software solution is used daily by more than 6300 technicians. All these technicians combined, complete some 4.410.000 service orders per year, representing some 10 Mio+ working hours. All managed by Odyssee Field Service.
As of today, Odyssee Field Service has grown from that Odyssee startup into a diverse, international team with offices in Belgium, Vietnam, and Sri Lanka and customers in more than 25 different countries worldwide. But we want more. We want YOU! as an API product owner.
WHAT can we offer you:
- A dynamic and awesome work environment with a scale-up mentality.
- A unique culture where we are all part of one mission and each person’s input matters.
- The responsibility and willingness to give our all and then some.
- A competitive salary with all the perks a great employee needs and deserves included: luncheon cheques, comprehensive health insurance, covered travel expenses, good hardware, etc.
- And last but not least, home office facilities and last but not least, an office in the center of Brussels just 200 meters from the South station, where we all meet now and then.
And finally, the Odyssee Field Service mission: helping service companies in every country of the world to deliver field service excellence to their customers.
Working inside our API team, the API analyst does precisely what its title suggests: you work to integrate third-party software with the Odyssee Service API. Working primarily in-house, you take care of the details to help the team understand the API of these third-party solutions, to write the functional and technical analysis, to help develop the connectors that will integrate these third-party solutions with our API. This is a dynamic role, establishing relationships with technical players of the third-party software, doing research and at the same time understand the Odyssee Service API in-depth to get the most out of every integration in a very flexible and especially, generic way.
Your TASKS: Connect Odyssee Service with lots of other software solutions
- As a software integrator at Odyssee Field Service, you integrate third-party systems with the Odyssee API and build out the connector
- For this, you contact the technical team of the third-party software, understand their API, write the functional and technical analysis
- You are responsible for translating business requirements in the form of user-stories
- You work closely with the API development team to get the connector done
- You design and build the unit tests and safety guards to maintain a sound integration
- You help the UI team to display the connector and it’s options inside the Odyssee Field Service web portal
- Back-end integration is your thing
- Having between 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar job
- You’re comfortable with databases, MS SQL specifically, and other databases in general
- You are able to consume REST API
- You know about .NET, web services, and authentication
- You have a strong performance-oriented mind (optimization, speed, compression)
- You take ownership and deliver results. No need to micro-manage you, you go-getter you!
- You are passionate about life and the Odyssee Field Service API
- You are fluent in English & French. Other languages are welcome!
- As an API product owner you will do the analysis and work preparation – you will not have to write the API
- You will be a team leader
- You will verify the work done by the team and see that all works
- In order to do that you have been a developer in the past
WHY we want YOU:
If we sound like the salt to your pepper - APPLY already so we can get this show started: